Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Episode 12: Big Events


This week, there was the 4th of July, the start of Tour De Fleece, and a wild dust storm that took over phoenix. Not to mention tons of spinning!!!


SHOW NOTES:

Crochet-

WIP-

Spiral Scrubbie by Judith Prindle- I am using Peaches & Cream in the "Cranberry Blues" colorway and US size 8/5 mm crochet hook.

Knitting-

WIP-

Zig and Zag Lace Scarf by Jocelyn Prasad- I am using Ethereal Fibers SW Meino sock yarn in the "Wicked" colorway and a US size 5/3.75 mm needles.

Striped Kangaroo Hoodie by Julie Grantz- I am using Caron Simply Soft in the "Heather Gray" and "Black" colorways. I am using Us size 7/4.5 mm circs and US size 8/5.0 mm circs

Monster Chunks by Rebecca Danger- I am using Lily's Sugar & Cream in the "hot" pink, blue, green, and orange colorways. On a set of Us size 7/4.5 mm DPNs

Spinning-

WIP-

"Lilac" Merino / Silk 80/20 blend from A Good Yarn/Fiber Creek

FO-
"Sage" Merino Blend from A Good Yarn/ Fiber Creek I got 190yrds. of a 2-ply DK weight from 4ozs. this was my first ply!
     With this I plan to make the Mushroom Cap for my husband.

"Teal Skies"- Merino SW / Alpaca blend from Gail at Alpaca And Ewe  I got 90 yrds. of a chunky weight single ply from approx. 4 oz!

Purchases-

Knit Typewriter Key Stitch markers from Wings N Scales

Gnome Project Bag from Knitting Geisha 

OTHER STUFF-

Weekly VKN Thursday Nights at 6pm Pacific... friend me on Plurk or message me for the link to the chat :)

Tour De Fleece- Come join the Ravelry Group and as many teams as you like. I'm signed up for Rookies, Spindlers, and Plurk.

Rainlover Knits- Beginner Spin-A-Long


You can find me on:

Plurk- DomestiKatedDarling

Ravelry- kthudson

iTunes- DomstiKatedDarling

Etsy- www.etsy.com/shop/domestikateddarling

1 comment: