Monday, April 18, 2011

Episode1: And so it Begins...



Episode 1 : And So It Begins...

Show Notes:

Finished Objects:
     Summer Fingerless Gloves- by Katie Hudson(me) worked on US size 5/3.75mm hook, using Paton's Bamboo Silk, in the orchid colorway.


Works In Progress:
    
Harry Potter Scarf- I'm using the Tunisan Crochet Hogwarts Scarf pattern by Jennifer Ofenstein, with a few minor alterations. It's being worked on a US size 10/6.00mm afgan hook using, Loops and Threads Impeccable worsted weight, and Carons Simply Soft.
   
Snuggle Bunny-by Stormy'z Crochet. I am doing this on a US size 8/5.00mm hook using Rozetta Baby Soft in colorway 982



Other Great Podcasts:

Needle Bound

Mommy Needs Yarn


Thank you all for watching, I hope you enjoyed. Please leave some love on the blog and make sure to check out the Ravelry Group : DomestiKated Darling...Look forward to hearing from you!

Katie

4 comments:

  1. Great job Katie. I think you did a great first episode and look forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I love that Liz is your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start can't wait to see more of your crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much guys, I should have my second episode posted sometime this weekend. I'm really hoping to have my Etsy store up so I can show you guys some of the stuff I have previously made along with some of the stuff I plan to make here soon... thanks for watching!

    ReplyDelete